I am aiming to eventually work on large and ambitious projects, one step at a time. By breaking each ambitious goal into a number of modular steps, projected across the rest of my life, I believe that I can achieve meaningful accomplishments without overworking myself or feeling overwhelmed by the totality of the goal.
- Kaizen Digital — A publication weaving together narratives around some of the most interesting topics from the web.
- Prose — Musings on the craft of writing, from medium to motivation.
- Machina — Educating myself in machine and deep learning.
- The Accidental Superpower, Peter Zeihan
- A Pattern Language, Christopher W. Alexander
- Notes on the Synthesis of Form, Christopher W. Alexander
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Christopher M. Bishop
- Guns, Germs, and Steel, Jared Diamond
- The Power Broker, Robert A. Caro